Odyssee Mobile, a fast growing IT company, is specialized in mobile apps for the Field Sales and Field Service market. Odyssee Mobile started in 2006 and develops external service automation software. The "Cloud" approach avoids investment costs or complicated installation procedures. Using Odyssee Mobile is simple and fast. Have a look www.odysseeservice.com Odyssee is active in all European countries and is now looking to expand its team with a ‘back-end software integrator’.
Core Job activities
- As a Back-end software integrator at Odyssee Mobile, you integrate third-party systems with the Odyssee platform.
- The integration can be data integration using API’s, extra webservices, plug-ins and so on.
- You're responsible for ensuring that what you deliver is performant, secure, understandable and well documented.
- You model and implement new REST API features
- You develop or adapt plugins to connect different API/databases
- You will interact with the clients, the sales team and the technical team of Odyssee Mobile
- You have a master or bachelor degree in ICT
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience and track record
- Knowledge of Dutch (native or C1 level) and English (C2) are obligatory.
- Other languages are a plus
- You are able to keep a high level vision on priorities based on impact for the end customer.
- You have a strong understanding of database design, performance analysis, network systems, large scale storage systems, web services and API (and web infrastructure in general)
- You have a very strong analytical mind
- You like to deliver high quality
- You are able to create author clean, documented & standards-compliant code
- Technical skills
- .NET framework and C#
- Web Service API’s, REST, XML, JSON
- API versioning
- MS-SQL databases
- Nice to have:
- Understanding OO principles
- Experience with Scrum/Agile
- Experience with cloud services and Big Data
- We are ambitious and when we say growth we mean growth. This is your chance to be part of a fast growing company
- Market rate salary
- A key position in a fast-growing Mobile company where you will have a real impact on the business
- Being part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic team
- Interesting growth and personal development opportunities
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, then apply directly via this link :
Belgium, Brussels: 650 meters walking distance from the train station midi (Brusssel Zuid)
Contract according to Belgian law
You will get a labour contract directly with the Belgian company according to your experience and age. The salary will be determined by the sectorial salary tables.
Daily meal checks + public transport paid for by the employer
Anyone that brings the right candidate by referral gets 200 euro bonus from us.