DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To initiate the customer by greeting him
- To initiate the customer by introducing himself
- To initiate the customer by asking him about his Training Objectives and results which he wants to get it.
- To initiate the customer by describing necessary exercise which suits his health and conditions
- To provide the customer by the suitable Nutrition menus
- To show the customer how to use the exercises Machines in safe way
- To monitor the customer while he is doing his exercises and to correct him if needed
- To provide enough and necessary information to the customer about the Training Method
- To respond quickly to the customer clarification
- To follow up with the customer Training plan
- To cooperate with the other divisions inside the club
- To distribute his efforts and time between more than one customer
- To design personal Training programs
- To maintain and look after the good Reputation of the club
- To maintain the Training and Exercises Machines
- To maintain his Body Fitness and appearance during his working period
- To develop his knowledge by learning new Methods of Exercises related to the Bicycles and Running Machines
- To exchange and Transfer his experience with his colleagues
- To maintain of his Zone by organized House Keeping
- To commit to his duty attendance
- To commit to the Health Club Dress Code
- To commit to the Health Club Policy and procedure
- Not to waste the customer time in something other than the customer Training
- Not to talk with customers about personal issues
- Not to accept from customers any gifts or donations
- Not to leave his Training Zone for any reason without getting permission from his Supervisor
- Not to give or abuse or exchange any prohibited stimulants or hormones
English speaking and listing is must - this is the only way to communicate with clients.
Gender: Male, Age 25 - 37 years with minimum experience in same position: 3 years as Fitness & Aerobic Instructor
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in sport, exercise Sciences / Bachelor degree of physical education and sport science, or Relevant academic degree.
Professional Fitness & Aerobic
Basic salary 480 KD ( ~1600 $) + commission
Salary will be paid in KD currency
Training commission as below:
0 - 150 KD - 40% of income
151 and above - 50% of income
Ø free accommodation and free transport
- No free food , No free supplements
- Free join ticket , Free return ticket after completing the 2 years contract, paid vacation 30 days in advance after completing 1 years in service.
- contract 2 years
- 8 WORKING HOURS per day + 1 hour break - 6 days a week
- 1 Hour in duty - out duty up to coach ( opened)
Al-Nawadi Holding Co.( Platinum Health Clubs), established in State of Kuwait in year 2004. All Platinum Health Clubs looks as an architectural Master piece, located in 6 main areas, covering the Sports needs, opening 24 hours 7 days a week. The Health Clubs serving Male / Female Genders separately who are above 18 years old.
Each Health Club is unique place, mixing and gathering the Body Building, Fitness, Swimming, Squash, SPA, Beauty Shops, Dancing program, Aerobics and Cardio, Smart Meals under one ceiling.