Our client is an international company active in the industrial sector in Holland. Due to the shortage of the workers on the local labour market they recruit in Romania and they offer excellent salaries and accommodation (house/apartment to sleep and utilities gas water and electricity paid)
Fork lift driver with certificate for a logistic service provider
You will work in a team of about 10 forklift drivers, where you can get started independently.
A valid forklift certificate is required. However, if this has just expired, you can achieve this in the short term!
You are excited to work in a new team.
You would like to work in day shifts from 8 am to 5 pm.
You're about 80% on the forklift, so it's a come and go within the warehouse.
There is an informal atmosphere where colleagues work together in a fun and close team.
Number of hours: 40 per week.
Education: valid fork lift driver certificate
- Certificate fork lift driver
- Experience as fork lift driver
- Sense of responsibility
- Driving license B is a must; have your own transport
- Flexible attitude.
What the client offers :
- Challenging projects at a variety of onshore and offshore locations
- Training opportunities if applicable
- A challenging and varied job within a pleasant working environment
- A competitive salary based on relevant experience and training
- Excellent travel and accommodation arrangements
- Excellent salary – salary between 400 euro and 500 euro net a week depending on the experience and qualifications
- Free accommodation and utilities gas , water and electricity paid
- Travel expenses paid
- WIFI connection in the accommodations
- In most cases you have your own bedroom
- 1 month is 4.33 weeks for average monthly salary calculations