Our client is looking for the top Window and Door Installers in the industry and residential buildings. The client offers a Belgian labour contract with a horizon of min 3-5 years.
If you are a professional craftsman who is experienced in installing windows and doors, we want to hear from you. We bring on folks who are proud of the work they do and the products they install, and who are dedicated to working with our clients and going the extra mile
- processing of aluminum profiles and plastic profiles
- assembling and joinery
- handling of electric saw (they have electric saw with two heads and one head – it’s important that they have experience with one head saw – photo’s in attachment).
- Work very accurately
- Handling CNC machine – not programing just adjusting parameters -nice to have, not required !
- Basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building materials; basic knowledge of terminology of the construction industry
- Ability to install windows, entry doors, and patio doors. Mechanical aptitude: ability to dismantle and reassemble windows, window coverings and hardware
- Experience required - minimum 3 years
- Experience with the installation of windows and doors
- English intermediate level at working standard
- Drivers licence B needed,
The client offers housing at 80 euro/week
In this price is included
- Gas , water and electricity
- Waste disposal
- A standard room with two beds in a house or an apartment
- You have to share the room with a roommate Romanian or Polish nationality
- City taxes
- Fire insurance
The client guarantees:
- 5 days’ work per week
- You get paid every week at the end of the week for the week that has passed
- Legal salary according to the sector and Belgian legislation (in conformity with collective labour agreements on national and derived CAO ‘s on sectorial levels in Belgium) CAO = collective labour agreement
- The accommodations is maximum 20-25 km from the working place and most of the time closer then that radius
- Extra hours are paid or recovered as provided by Belgian law – at the intake interview the client will inform you about this item.
The client offers some important relocation services once that you are in Belgium
- Onboarding by a delegate of the client
- When you arrive in the weekend you will have a definitive or temporary place to sleep
- The first working day a delegate of the client will do the administrative formalities at the office of the client, introduce you to the workplace and bring you to the place where you will stay permanently
- Assistance with the Inscription at city hall
- Assistance to open a banking account in Belgium in order to receive your salary
- Assistance in order to subscribe to the social security system in Belgium
- Assistance in opening health insurance
Transport to and from the work is facilitated by the client
- A bike is provided by the client
- If you do not want to use a bike then you use the public transport at your expense
- In some case there is a car available for car-pooling with co – workers (depends on the location and the availability of company cars at the give moment) against a small fee 7.5 euro per day.