As a design engineer you are responsible for the mechanical design of complex installations for the recycling industry. You work out both adjustments and new designs.
The candidates must have a European ID.
- Junior master's or bachelor degree in electromechanics with minimum 3 years experience
- Passionate about mechanical engineering and mechanical design
- Conceptual and analytical mind
- design experience in CREO is a must
- Adaptable / flexible /pro-active / energized
- A structured worker, accurate and stress resistant
- Problem solver, decisive and determined
- Fluent in English
- Design machines used in the recyling industry
- Some samples LCD screen depolution machinery, separator machines alu from other metals, schredders and anexa, metal recycling separators after schredding etc...
- Your duties mainly consist of the mechanical design of complex installations for the recycling sector
- As a design engineer you work out both adjustments and new designs independently.
- You design and draw in CREO
- Job type: Full-time
- Work in an expending and innovative company
- Belgian conditions (end-of-the-year bonus, holiday bonus)
- Competitive salary package, based on experience
- Internal training
- The opportunity to take initiative.
Our client provides cutting edge engineering and flexible services for the recycling industry: research, design, construction and technical support. This company has, ever since it was established 75 years ago, optimized existing processes and searched for new methods to valorize waste streams with success. They continuously work on new upgrades, adjustments and solutions for their customers.