The company is a big general contractor for electricity works and cable works for companies that manage infrastructure and industrial works. The company mainly works for the Belgian government and large infrastructure companies. They are active in infrastructure works, (public) lighting, connections of electricity, gas and telecom, and general electricity works with project management.
Are you looking for a new job where you can make a difference in the community? Do you want to be part of a family of over 300 dedicated employees helping to create better places to live, work and travel? Do you want to support your own family by working abroad? Look no further, let’s do it together! They are hiring enthusiastic applicants for the position of street lighting electrician.
What do we expect from you?
- Preventive replacement of light bulbs
- Diagnose and replace failed components of street lights
- Replace existing armatures to LED
- Experience in street lighting Installations or associate maintenance (desirable)
- English or French at a medium level ( mandatory).
- Dutch is an plus.
- A driver’s license, it’s a plus if you can drive a truck
- Working outdoors in an environment of varying weather conditions and temperatures
- Physical work, using a range of hand and mechanical tools suits you
- You’re not afraid of heights
- Flexibility and trustworthiness
Why work for our client?
You will be a part of a family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you will receive:
- A high net income
- Work-life balance: opportunity to visit family at home every two months (on average)
- Career and development opportunities within the company
Working hours: 40 hours a week (Monday – Friday) + overtime possible after on the job training