Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. Our digital identity consultants provide advisory and technical expertise to increase their security posture. You will provide subject matter expertise and utilize your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to implement systems for identity and access management, privileged account management and biometrics.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
- Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their security requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Technology and Digital professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Customizing Accenture's knowledge assets and accelerators to deliver state of the art digital identity projects
- Designing a pragmatic but effective cyber security defense for our clients.
As a digital identity consultant, you will:
- Manage and deliver projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment of digital identity solutions.
- Assist clients in developing strategies to help secure their most critical assets by providing high value consultancy work.
- Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients.
- Blend your technical expertise regarding directory services, access management, identity governance and administration and privileged account management with in-depth business understanding to improve our clients’ customer experience
- Bachelor or master's degree
- 3+ years of strong experience with identity and access management
- A strong background in information security
- Experience with at least one of the following platforms is a plus: Sailpoint, Forgerock, Okta or Azure Active Directory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and be flexible
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA are a plus
- Experience in a professional’s services firm is a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.