Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Operational Technology (OT) Security Consultant – consultant profile
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. An ICS and OT security consultant provides advisory and technical expertise to help our clients securely design and deploy industrial control systems and operational technology. You will provide subject matter expertise and utilize your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic industrial control system security solutions.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
- Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Customizing Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
- Designing a pragmatic but secure industrial control system environment for our clients.
As an OT and ICS security consultant, you will:
- Performing analysis of the architecture and infrastructure of Industrial Control Systems (SCADA / DCS / IIoT) in terms of cyber security
- Designing and implementing cybersecurity solutions for Industrial Control Systems
- Supporting our leading ICS security projects within a Security Transformation program
- Developing ICS Control Frameworks, based on industry best practices as well as international and applicable national standards
- Implementing or improving ICS security management processes at the clients’ organization
- Higher Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Automation, Electronics or Computer Science (IT).
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a professional business environment
- Knowledge and experience (designing, commissioning or maintaining) ICS systems: SCADA, EMS, DCS or PLC. Experience in supporting or troubleshooting industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART etc.
- Knowledge of any security standard e.g.: IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800-82, NERC CIP.
- A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics together with willingness to continuous self-development.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) allowing to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
- Possession of any security certificates (e.g. CSSA, GICSP, CISSP, CISM or SABSA) is a plus.
- Experience in a professional’s services firm is a plus
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.