For one of our clients, we are looking for several project English-speaking professionals.
They are active in the Petro Chemistry, Offshore, Construction, Large Infrastructural projects, Engineering, Storage and in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- As a young project professional you will give advice regarding the start-up, progress, planning, and completion of varying projects;
- You monitor and analyze progress during the projects.
- You see where adequate adjustments must be made so that the final objective can be achieved in time;
- You keep an eye on the time schedule, costs, resources, and quality requirements at all times;
- You are also responsible for drawing up and analyzing progress reports, registering and archiving reports, and other project-related tasks:
- Covid proof working conditions
- Partially from the home office under covid rules
- You have a technical bachelor, master or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in a project environment.
- You have good analytical skills, a hands-on mentality and you are a real team player and you recognize yourself in qualities such as transparency, drive, and loyalty.
- You work accurately and see meeting deadlines as a challenge.
- You know no boundaries in communication; as in daring to approach people and daring to ask questions.
- You can think outside the box; be alert and think along.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You are eager to learn and willing to commit yourself for a longer period of time so that there is room for development into a fully-fledged Project Professional.
- You can find yourself in an advisory role and are open to the opinions of others.
- Experience with or feeling for project-based work is a plus.
- Experience with software packages such as Primavera P6, MS Project, Roser Systems, and SAP is a plus.
- Having PMI training or other projects management-related training is an absolute plus.
- Good knowledge of the English language is mandatory at C2 professional level
Additional training is provided
The first month of employment is entirely reserved for training. During this month you will take courses in Network Planning, Primavera, MSProject, Communication, and other subject-specific subjects. A practical case is also part of the first month of training. After this month you will receive further coaching at the office and/or at a client.
The client offers an incredible place to work. By joining you will be part of an international company with a world-class brand and reputation. The client has an agile hands-on way of getting things done on-site. You will learn a lot and you will be coached in order to get things done. Besides challenging projects the client offers a market conform salary package according to age or experience.