Our client is a design and project management company based in Bucuresti, Romania. They are market leader in their domain of activities. They are part of an international group of companies with the headquarters in Belgium. They are looking for a;
Site and project manager international projects
- Required to supervise installation of project display cases and associated elements within a fit out environment in varying conditions and geographic locations.
- On site planning & coordination
- Workmanship inspection & proactive snagging of progress
- Logistical experience in loading & unloading
- Practical on site back ground with minimum 3-5 years of experience
- An experienced site supervisor, used to working in construction/ fit out environment.
- An understating of working with aluminium profiles, glass is a plus.
- Familiar with supervising men, planning and coordination of work loads, interacting with other companies also on site.
- A good communicator with good IT skills, excel, emails, word, etc. Good English language skills including written and spoken will be essential
- Proactive thinker, self motivator, ability to lead and entrepreneurial
- A willingness to travel to other locations around the world would also ensure long-term career development.
- 1 month Full induction in factory in assembly in Belgium
- 1 month with engineering to understand solutions & case principles in Belgium
- Accompany PM on existing job sites
- cscs site manager card.
- First aid trained.
Personal skills according to company values:
- (proactive) Initiator
- Sense of responsibility
- Result driven
- Team player
- Able to listen & interpret – excellent communicator
- Able to learn & develop
- DIY attitude
Job specific competences:
- Technical & administration skills: glass, aluminum, designing programs, Excel, MS Office
- Additional personal skills: leadership, proactive thinker, self-motivator, stress resistant, sense of detail, thoroughness
- Communication skills: strong verbal and written interpersonal communication in English is required for interaction with teams and reporting
- Organizational skills: structured work methodology, efficient planner, problem solving, able to lead a team of installers, entrepreneurial, willing to travel
- Technical education
- Experience with project-based assignments
- Experience in supervision in construction environment is a plus
Ready for an international career apply online on our career portal